Production Operator 2nd Shift
Production Operator 2nd Shift
Shift Hours 3:20PM - 11:50 PM
Who is Oatey?
Since 1916, Oatey has provided reliable, high-quality products for the residential and commercial plumbing industries. We believe that our purpose is to deliver quality, build trust and improve lives.
The Oatey family of companies are Oatey, Cherne, Keeney, Quick Drain, Hercules, Dearborn, GF Thompson, William H. Harvey, Masters, Contact, and Belanger.
Our brands are synonymous with quality, integrity, and trust in the plumbing industry.
Join the Oatey team!
We’re big enough to matter & small enough that…
Omaha Manufacturing **4334 S 67th St Omaha NE 68117**
Because our business is growing, we need to hire top talent. We're hoping you're that future team member!
Omaha is an air-conditioned environment with a team atmosphere and a commitment to safety and quality!
What we’re looking for…
Our Production Operator Associates are the driving force for Oatey’s manufacturing operations. In this role you will support our customers by building, batching, operating machinery, and assembling Oatey products for shipment.
• Work with a safety-first mindset, to include using company provided PPE.
• Meet daily production needs for our customers as assigned by department leads.
• Identify and verify raw materials, package, label, and palletize finished products.
• Maintain workplace organization and cleanliness throughout the day.
• Complete required production documentation.
• Inspect the product for quality (labels, weights, visuals).
• Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to be successful…
• Committed and reliable team player with the ability to meet or exceed production targets.
• Ability to work in teams, communicate one-on-one or in a small group.
• Manual dexterity.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to read and comprehend work orders.
• Effective listening skills.
• Commitment to safety.
Experience that will set you apart….
• One (1) year related production work experience (manufacturing, distribution, meat packing, etc.)
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Knowledge of various equipment (fill machines, pallet jack, box knifes, batch gun, etc.)
Oatey Total Rewards
• Competitive pay based on experience and merit with added pay for working 2nd or 3rd shift
• Annual Cash Profit Sharing (discretionary)
• Health Insurance for our associates’ averages $100 or less a month (single coverage)
• Generous benefits including up to $2700 company contribution to Health Savings Account
• 401(k) with a 5% company match
• Tuition reimbursement in an environment that encourages advancement
• Associate well-being benefits including CALM App and mental health therapy options
• Recognized for our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
• At Oatey, our purpose has always been to deliver quality, build trust and improve lives.
• We value Collaboration, Integrity, Respect, Courage, Leadership, and Excellence above all else.
• We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion - acknowledging, valuing, and leveraging the unique experiences and perspectives of our associates.
• Our vision is to continue to grow as a market leader, to enrich the lives of our Associates, and, to foster an inclusive environment in every regard.
• Our purpose, mission, and vision are not possible without the right people, and we are committed to fostering an inclusive, engaging, and rewarding environment for our Associates.
• Oatey has a total rewards philosophy which encompasses compensation, benefits, work-life effectiveness, recognition, performance management, tuition reimbursement, mental health wellness, and talent development.
November 18, 2022