College of Saint Mary
College of Saint Mary strives to create a safe, inclusive educational environment where every person’s worth and dignity is valued and nurtured. Applicants representing diverse backgrounds and experiences are highly encouraged to apply.
Are you looking to join a self-motivated, driven general maintenance team? You might be a perfect fit for our General Maintenance position. This position performs basic maintenance and repair across campus.
Our Idea of a Perfect Candidate Is Someone Who:
• Wants to be the point person for all maintenance needs on campus.
• Can perform day to day preventive maintenance, repair and renovation of the fixtures and equipment within the facility and on the grounds.
Our Ideal Candidate’s Education and Experience Include:
• Required: High school diploma or equivalent; Minimum of two years of maintenance experience
• Preferred: Trade school certificate/diploma preferred; Building maintenance and construction trade experience is preferred
• Determines defects in, repairs, and maintains heating, water, and drainage systems in commercial and residential settings.
• Repairs or replaces plumbing fixtures such as sinks, toilets and faucets
• Mends or replaces plumbing pipes, tests joints and pipe systems for leaks.
• Opens clogged drains.
• Performs general maintenance to include basic electrical, painting, minor construction tasks and other requests made as needed on campus.
• Assists with snow removal during winter months. Assists with mowing during summer months
• Assists with other tasks assigned to the Facilities Department through the work order system.
Why You Want to Be on This Team:
• You would be a part of a Mission-centered team, who work together to serve our community.
• You would enjoy full-time benefits including health insurance, paid time off, tuition remission programs, 403(b) with employer match, employee wellness time, and more!
• CSM is committed to supporting the work-life balance of its faculty and staff.
October 12, 2021