Premium Seating Coordinator
Sports & Entertainment
Premium Seating Coordinator
The Premium Seating Coordinator is responsible for assisting with all aspects of the CHI Health Center Omaha and TD Ameritrade Park Omaha Premium Seating Program, as well as providing administrative support to the Corporate Sales & Marketing department by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide administrative support for the Vice President of Corporate Sales & Marketing including correspondence, telephone messages, mailing/couriers, reports, filing, and other tasks.
• Schedule meetings as requested; maintain knowledge of calendar of the Vice President of Corporate Sales & Marketing.
• Provide liaison to entire Corporate Sales and Marketing Department for scheduling, general information, and assistance.
• Assist in processing ticket requests from department, sponsors, and others; coordinate with Box Office as needed.
• Develop knowledge of key clients and other callers, always providing personal service and maximum assistance.
• Prepare purchase orders; develop and maintain log-in and tracking system and assist Sales Manager and Premium Seating Managers with same, as needed.
• Manage a large volume of inquiries regarding shows and events.
• Assist in maintenance of suite and club seat client relationships.
• Assist with ticket, parking pass, and gift distribution for suite and club seat holders.
• Assist with Club Seat and Suite contract renewals.
• Assists in the coordination and follow-though of various marketing activities, including distribution of event notices.
• Facilitates ticket fulfillment and returns.
• Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
• Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries.
• Works events as needed to assist premium seating guests and staff. Must be available to work extended hours, including days, evenings, and weekends.
• Regular and predictable attendance.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
• Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
• Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
• Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs.
• Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
• Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability.
• Diversity - Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Promotes a harassment-free environment.
• Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
• Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization's goals and values.
• Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
• Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Sets goals and objectives.
• Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
• Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
• Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
• Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
• Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and six to 12 months related experience and/or training.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
• The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• This job may be performed in both an indoor office setting and sometimes an outdoor venue.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and sometimes loud.
July 15, 2021