PT Steelhouse Club Sales
Omaha Performing Arts
PT Steelhouse Club Sales
• Classification: Part-time, Non-Exempt
• Schedule: Performance-based (primarily nights and weekends)
• Pay: $15/hour + commissions
The upsell team is a fun and unique position inside our venue. As a member of this team, you will be responsible for communicating to our guests about additional amenities that the venue has to offer, such as VIP reserved Seating. This team will work closely with the Box Office Manager and operations team to determine what offers will be available for each show, and how this will be communicated to our guests. It is the perfect position for someone who is detail oriented and enjoys working independently while still being part of a team. The Upsell team performs a variety of duties while adhering to O-pa Core Values of Team, Trust, Integrity, and Inclusion.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greet all guests and assist in answering any questions they may have about the venue
• Sell all the various upsells offered at each event including VIP Seating
• Communicate daily concert promotions, upgrades, future ticket deals to guests
• Examine tickets or passes pre-purchased to determine authenticity, using criteria such as color or date issued
• Maintain order and ensure adherence to safety rules
• Handle credit card transactions according to Omaha Performing Arts audit guidelines
• Balance out at the end of each shift with a supervisor
• As a representative of O-pa, you are required to adhere to organizational policies, including Harassment Policy, Drug & Alcohol Policy, and Tobacco-Free Workplace Policy.
• Attend any required development/training sessions.
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
• Must work well in a fast-paced team environment, while maintaining a degree of composure and professionalism.
• Highly effective oral communication skills with a variety of patrons
• Able to assist with large crowds safely and effectively
• Must have sales and customer service experience
• Must have internet access for digital performance sign-up as well as a valid email account for digital correspondence
• Must be at least 18 years of age
Minimum Education Requirements:
• High school diploma/GED
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
• Requires acute hearing when providing patron service and advising of time constraints
• Must be able to work in a loud and noisy environment
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
• Requires occasional walking, reaching, twisting, turning, kneeling, bending, squatting, and stooping.
• May be required to lift up to 10 pounds.
May 19, 2023