IT Support Specialist
IT Support Specialist
VOTED BEST PLACE TO WORK IN OMAHA FOR SEVERAL YEARS!
QLI is looking for an Information Technology Support Specialist. We encourage you to apply today if you are looking to be part of a collaborative team that supports one another’s personal and professional growth goals.
Primary responsibilities of this position will include, but are not be limited to:
· Providing technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware. Support will be provided either in person or over the phone.
· Train computer users.
· Maintain accurate inventory of hardware and software.
· Assist with and provide support/troubleshooting for server hardware.
· Maintain and troubleshoot devices and systems, hardware, and software.
· Administration and support of Microsoft Windows Active Directory environment including users, printers, Microsoft Exchange, Remote Desktop Services.
· Carry out routine network maintenance tasks
A successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
· Self-motivated with a good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other technology products.
· Excellent problem solving skills.
· Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
· Excellent communication skills
QLI’s mission has been to deliver life-changing rehabilitation and care for individuals with brain injury, spinal cord injury, or other severe physical disability. With this mission clearly in mind, QLI has grown to become the largest and most comprehensive center for post-hospital brain injury and spinal cord injury rehabilitation and care services in the entire United States.
One of the best health & dental insurance plans in Omaha (choose your plan)
HSA or FSA and dependent care
401(k) with generous employer contribution
Monthly discounts to area stores and restaurants
Free on-site wellness center
QLI is an EOE. A drug screen and criminal background check are required. Must not have any condition or limitation that could pose a direct threat to self or others unless such threat can be eliminated by a reasonable accommodation. Must be able to pass a fitness assessment designated for this job title and perform all physical activities related to the position. Regular attendance in your assigned role is an essential job function.
June 2, 2021